21.7.13

New Beginnings

I think I'm turning into a professional (absent) blogger these days! I'm truly sorry, and honesty I've missed blogging here so much. Forgive me for being MIA for the past few months, it's been one of the most difficult times I've had to go through. Change is a part of life, but sometimes changes can be painful, unsettling, hard to understand, and slow to get used too. I've had so many of those hard changes happen lately that I'm left feeling physically and emotionally exhausted, it's probably just all the stress and adrenaline leaving my body! Do you ever sit back and have one of those moments where you think to yourself, "I never thought my life would go like this?" That's been running through my mind quite often lately.

 Honestly I don't understand a lot of things. From the outside most people consider me a strog person, but the truth is, I often feel like I'm falling apart. I don't understand why I got sick. It's unfair, I'm to young to feel this old. But it's my life, the one God gave me, the only life I have. And while it can be unbearable at times to stay strong. It's important that I try to not stay down too long. I'm just trying to "hang in there" and push through, hoping for better days ahead. 

I'm still not feeling 100% like myself, but I'm going to try start blogging again! Are any of my followers still here? :)

I'll see you later today with some details and photos of my trip from Romania to Minnesota. :)

Xoxo,
Arielle

9 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm still here for you!!!!! I'm so glad you're going to get back to blogging! I've missed your posts sooo much!! :/

    Looking forward to your future posts!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here! Glad to see you again! I'll be looking forward to seeing your post about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back!! God never gives us more than we can handle with his help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here and you live in Minnesota now?! Perhaps a meet-up is required, yes? ;) Up to you.

    ~Nela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I hope you recover and feel stronger and better than ever, soon.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I am so glad you are back. I have missed looking at the awesome tbuy work that you Gym fitness accessories

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank's so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing feedback from my readers, your comments bring sunshine into my day! Please no anonymous commenters, sign your comment with your name or a nickname so I know who you are! :-) Wishing you a fabulous day, XO, Marie